Monday 7 April 2014

Why am I doing this?

OK, this is my first attempt at a blog.

I thought this might be a good way of trying to consolidate some ideas and start communicating them to others, if anybody is interested.

There is, of course, that little, rather annoying voice in the back of my head telling me that 'I don't have time for this, I'll never manage to keep at it' and, oh yes, 'who would be interested in anything I have to say anyway?' ...

Well, be that as it may, I'm a little tired of that voice and I'm a little tired of having stilted conversations with other adults who make me feel like a ten-year-old because I'm too afraid I'm going to say the wrong thing. So, here I am... blogging... hoping this will give me a chance to be and grow and sometimes vent without being overly concerned that I might offend someone.

I won't promise to be diligent, because I'm not.
I will promise to be honest.
And, I promise myself that I will have a voice about subjects I usually avoid in conversation because it's just too hard or because I don't want to start an argument!

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment